Admitted to the Nigerian Bar in 2006, Education: Nigerian Law School [B.L 2006]; University of the Western Cape, South Africa[LL.M 2005]; Ambrose Ali University, Edo State [L.L.B Hons, 2004]; Work: Integrated Legal Consultants, Accra; Law Lecturer, Mountcrest University College [ 2015 – 2017 ] Matrix Solicitors, Lagos [2008-2012]; Abdulai Taiwo & Co [2007 – 2008] National Youth Service, University of Jos [2006-2007]; Member: Nigeria Bar Association, International Bar Association, Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Prepares and review court processes for external solicitors.
- Reviews and drafts documents on different areas of law.
- Attends meetings on behalf of clients.
- Prepares legal opinions on different areas of law and general legal practice.
- Prepares and review correspondence on behalf of clients.
- Preparation and review of legal documents for clients in the area of mergers, business advisory and regulatory compliance, aspects of commercial law including contract law, company law, intellectual property law, land law and international trade law.
- Drafting and review of legal agreements (commercial and non- commercial) including, sale agreements, lease agreements, loan agreements, and preparing legal advisory opinions on various legal issues.
- Preparation of documents sent to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) for setting up/registration of businesses by foreign entities in Nigeria and registration of various business modules under Parts A-C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Advised on a 2 party small merger and 2 public offers of shares of companies.
- Offered company secretarial services to clients- (attending meetings, preparing minutes, ensuring proper returns are filed at CAC and keeping of company records.)
- Made court appearances on behalf of clients who had disputes resulting from their commercial relations and other alternate forms of dispute resolution in Nigeria.
- Conducts due diligence exercises.
- Lecturing LLB students International Trade and Investment law.
- Conducting, supervising and grading examinations.
- Organized Workshop/training seminars on WTO Agreements-Business Implications of the WTO Agreement of the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures June 21-22nd 2005.
- Carried out a Market Access Map for Nigerian Agricultural products along with some other experts to facilitate trade in Agricultural products in developing countries.
- Debt recovery.