Admitted to the Ghanaian Bar in 2016, Education: Ghana School of Law [B.L 2016]; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology [L.L.B Hons, 2013];Work: Integrated Legal Consultants, Accra; MorganBauers Y.E.S Accra [April 2017- September 2018]; Thomas Aubyn Law Consult, Accra [September 2016- March 2017]; Member: Ghana Bar Association.
- Proffers Advice to clients on various areas of law
- Provided company secretarial services and prepared minutes on behalf of clients.
- Represented clients on debt recovery claims
- Drafted and reviewed of Commercial Agreements including Memorandum of Understanding, Supply Agreement, and Conveyancing Agreements.
- Representing clients in court and other dispute resolution proceedings
- Drafting and review of legal processes, demand letters and settlements
- Undertakes legal research
- Filing of legal processes in court
- writing legal opinions