PRISCILLA SARFOAA OKRAH
Admitted to the Ghanaian Bar in 2016, Education: Ghana School of Law [B.L 2016]; Best Student in Advocacy and Legal Ethics, Ghana School of Law, 2015/2016; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology [L.L.B Hons, 2013]; Work: Integrated Legal Consultants, Accra; Ankoma Sey &Associates, Accra [ May -August 2017]; [October 2016-April 2017] Kulendi@Law Accra; Member: Ghana Bar Association.
- Analyzing and review of case files, contracts and agreements.
- Drafting of wills and obtained letters of Administration and Probate.
- Representing clients in court proceedings, case management conference and Arbitration.
- Drafting of legal processes, demand letters and settlements.
- Assisting in research of cases, law reports and legal publications.
- Filing of legal processes, documents , Trade Marks and registration of companies at the Registry.
- Conducted company due diligence and written legal opinions.