[L.L.M Hons, 2018]University of Ibadan
[B.L 2007]Nigeria Law School
[L.L.B Hons 2006]Obafemi Awolowo University
- Integrated Legal Consultants Accra, Ghana since March 2022.
- Copley Partners, Lagos, Nigeria[ 2009-2013].
- Ministry of Justice, Oyo State, Nigeria [2013-2021.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal agreements and documents.
- Researching and Writing of Legal Opinions on various aspects of the law.
- Review of legal briefs to be filed on behalf of clients in court.
- Conduct of due diligence exercises.
- Attending meetings on behalf of clients.
- Advising and representing client in Arbitration, Mediation and Reconciliation processes in Nigeria.
- Providing legal advice, to clients and in areas of corporate governance, directors’ and officers’ liability, products liability, and intellectual property.
- Rendered legal advice to Ministries and Government Parastatals on contracts, commercial and employment matters.
- Undertook legal representation of Oyo State government in civil/ commercial matter in Oyo State High Courts, and the National Industrial Court, Ibadan.
- Worked with the Corporate Affairs Commission, the Nigerian Stock Exchange and, the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in relation to clients’ investment affairs.
- Prepared Briefs and Argued same in various courts.
- Provided comprehensive legal counsel with respect to maritime matters, including structuring the financing for the acquisition of vessels and equipment and the resolution of disputes.