Admitted to the Ghanaian Bar is 2019, Education: Ghana School of Law [B. L 2019]; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology [L.LB Hons. 2017]; Work: Integrated Legal Consultants, Accra; Bram-Larbi, Beecham & Co. Accra; [February 2019- August 2019] Agyabeng Akrasi & Co. [ May 2015 – July 2015]; Member: Ghana Bar Association.
- Undertakes legal research
- Writing legal opinions
- Provides company secretarial services and prepared minutes on behalf of clients.
- Works on due diligence reports on behalf of a client
- Drafted and reviewed court processes including Statement of Claim and Witnesses Statements.
- Assisting in research of cases, law reports and legal publications
- Drafting and review of demand letters
- Filing of legal processes in court